Again, i did a k-food. A bowl of Korean hot tofu soup always better served with a bowl of rice that given a spoon of sesame oil. But for sure, it is nice when you eat it in hot! Well, the story is that time, i watched a lot about korean food, from Maangchi, Seonkyoung Longest and many more youtube channel. That’s how this recipe turned into.
The original one requires bacon as well as kimchi. Even some ingredients are not in my ttukbaegi, i still curious about the taste, so i did. Just, no one can stop me about cooking. Well, let’s go further.
- Gochugaru (but i used paprika powder)
- Sesame oil
- Soft tofu
- Sliced boneless chicken
- Green onion
- Saute the garlic and onion about 3 minutes.
- Add in the chicken and mushroom as well, stir fry them for a while.
- Add the water in, about 3/4 of the earthenware pot.
- In a small bowl, mix the gochujang, gochugaru and sesame oil together.
- Once the soup is boiling, add the gochujang mixture to the soup. Adjust the taste with salt.
- Boil it in 2 to 3 minutes, then cut the soft tofu into 2 parts and just add in the pot.
- Break the tofu with spoon smoothly.
- Crack an egg in the middle and garnish with green onion.
ilThen, they’re DONE. Enjoy!