Spicy Fried Chicken Breasts
The colour is red, but it doesn’t mean you can’t tolerate that SPICINESS. It is literally dissapointing me, since it’s not a spicy level that i wish. My family said it was nice, however. Well, my face figure out happiness inside.
For spicy lovers, you come to the right place! For sure, you can add a lot of paprika powder or chili powder more to fulfil your desire.
The other point, frying this chicken only need not more than 5 minutes. Fast right? If you fry in a long time, chicken will be a bit harsh. And, i like to add a lot of cornstarch, as it will give a tender sense of meat.
- 5 small Chicken breasts (cut in dice)
- 1½ tsp paprika powder
- 1 tbsp dried red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground white pepper
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 star anise
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 small egg white
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp flour
- oil for frying
- First, cut the chicken into dices, in small size.
- Mix the cracked star anise, black pepper and cornstarch with the chicken in a bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix the paprika powder, dried red pepper flakes, chili powder, white pepper, salt and sugar together and add to the chicken. Leave some for the garnish.
- Marinate the chicken about 2 hours or overnight for best.
- Bring out from fridge, add egg white and flour and mix them.
- Heat the frying pan with oil and fry the chicken for 2 minutes and transfer it to a plate with paper towel.
- Then, after minutes, fry them for the second time about 2 minutes.