YAZ! ok, you might see a lot of “Korean” words recently, it just suddenly come to mind to make such dishes.
So, today’s topic is actually my sister’s, not mine, since she is the one who cook. I think what she done this morning was a good idea and taste delish, that’s why i was planning to share to you guys. But, let me tell ya, i feel boring when i ate milky or cheesy foods in big amount, you do feel the same way right? Well, the other side, if you combine milk or cheese to hot dish or samyang as what i did, i can guarantee that you guys can finish a plate without glass of iced water. Trust me! It’s not hot at all.
Thus, i enjoyed my Samyang Carbonara really well. Not like the other day that i suffer myself and it’s like “huhahuha” – hot background sound.
Anyway, it’s a rare thing that my sister cook! WHATTTT. So i must be really enjoy with this. Because when she said “do you want to eat Samyang Carbonara?” I was thinking like “fabs!”. My sis said that it is named Carbonara since there is milk, ham and cheesy.
Here we go!
- 1 pack of Korean Samyang Spicy Noodle
- 1/2 cup of Milk
- Mozzarella cheese
- Pinch of salt & pepper
- First of all, boil the instant noodle in 3 minutes. Drain.
- While in a pan, saute the diced sausages and ham until cooked about 3 minutes and pour the milk into the pan and let it boil. Turn to medium heat.
- Give pinch of salt and pepper to adjust the taste. Add the noodle to the full-of-milk pan. Add the samyang’s sauce and mozzarella cheese as well.
- Stir them 2 to 3 minutes.
- Serve it with the sesame seeds and seaweed.