Or precisely, Korean chicken on skewer. It’s quite famous in Korea as street snacks.
Recently, i watch a lot of cooking videos, but there is one that really catch my eyes, which is a video from “Asian at Home – SeonkyoungLongest”. She did a Korean street food video, and i watch it, and it really got me! However, i also checked the other videos from her since she did a lot video of life in Korea, Seoul tour, street food, what best food in Korea and many more. That’s how it changes my mind and so, i challenge myself to make Street Food posts from different countries. Well, i’m still looking for another countries’ to become my reference as new idea, though.
This recipe considered as simple and super easy, and one of the reason i made it. Cuz i dont want a complex one.
For marinate chicken :
- Sesame oil
For sweet sauce :
- Soy sauce
For spicy sauce :
- Soy sauce
- Chili powder
- Black pepper
- Clean the chicken breasts and let it dry. Cut it into dice with medium size, and do not too thick.
- Mix minced ginger, garlic, salt, pepper and sesame oil together with the chicken well. Marinate it for at least half an hour to overnight.
- While marinating, in 2 bowls, mix well the sauce as the recipe written.
- Put the chicken on the skewers with green onion as the gap.
- In a grill pan, prepare it with butter on top and put the sauce over the chicken on stick. Do on both side.
- Grill it about 3 mins on each side. Then enjoy it.