Mug Potato Soup
This mug is a gift from my bestfriend and I can’t wait to use it. Therefore, i made this recipe two days after i received it, by using this cute mug. Practically, the mug is indeed for a soup. Well this is the picture.
First, i was thinking what food i’ll make in this mug. SOUP for sure. But i dind’t find any best idea to cook. I open my cookbook and dang! i found it. A recipe from BiggerBolderBaking. I like to read her website as well as her videos, especially the microwave meals one cuz i think it’s easy and not a time-consuming food.
So, I did a Potato Soup in a Mug. Here they are!
- Small potato
- Chicken broth
- Corn starch
- Sausages or ham or any meat
- Mozzarella cheese
- Green onion for garnish
- Salt & Pepper
- First, boil the potatoes in the mug for 5 minutes in a microwave, until it cooked fine.
- Add milk, broth, corn starch, and all the sausages, onion, cheese together.
- Give pinch of salt and blackpepper to give more taste, but adjust it.
- Stir them softly bcs the size of mug.
- Put additional cheese on top if you are cheese lover.
- Then, bring it in microwave and heat it for 2 minutes.
- Garnish with green onion.