Salted Egg Yolk Prawns
So, this dish is one of my favorite since the main ingredient is prawn. But, no doubt with the sauce. I love overall plate of Salted Egg Yolk Prawns. It is even possible for me to eat away half of them, and i won’t be bashful, with my family anyway.
This salted egg dish can be paired with many different ingredients such chicken, fish, or any others. But here, my mom made into prawn. As well, Salted Egg Yolk Prawns is considered as the first salted egg dish over the other.
And, this savory dish was not made by myself. I learned from my mom this evening and i never thought it was easier than i imagined. Or else, my mom is a great cook. Of course!
Let’s get started!
- Large prawns
- Salted egg yolk powder
- All-purpose flour
- 2 Red chilli
- 2 Green chilli
- Curry leaves
- 2 tbsp condensed milk
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- Marinate the prawns with all-purpose flour, pinch of salt and pepper for at least 20 minutes.
- Heat oil, deep-fry the prawns until golden brown. Then drain and set aside.
- Add 4 tbsp butter to pan in low heat.
- Add the minced garlic and fry until fragrant.
- Add the salted egg yolk powder and fry until foamy.
- Chop 2 red and green chilli and put it in the pan together with the curry leaves.
- Fry until fragrant and finally add the prawns and stir until the sauce stick to the prawns.