Omelet in a Mug
All made in a mug!
If you’re in hurry, this recipes suit best. So you guys have no more skipping morning meal. It is fast yet healthy breakfast. This omelet is easier than any omelet in a pan. You only need to wash the mugthat easy to clean up. Whatever you have in your kitchen, you can put it inside the mug, up to your taste.
Here, i got two whole eggs, but actually you can do it in different way. 3 eggs white or 1 whole egg and 2 eggs white. But i choose 2 whole eggs. I was adding my usual option for an omelet which is sausages, crab stick, green onion and of course mozzarella cheese.
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon sausages
- 1 teaspoon crab stick
- 1 tablespoon mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon sliced green onions
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Add eggs, sausages, crab stick, and green onion in a mug and mix using a fork until combined.
- Sprinkle pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
- Gently stir together.
- Add the mug to the microwave and cook on high heat for 1 minute.
- Take out the mug and and stir gently.
- Return to microwave and cook until eggs are completely set for 1 minutes.
- Take out the mug and spread the mozzarella cheese on top and bring it back to microwave for half minute.
And you’re done!