Italian Grilled Chicken
simple, easy and fast servings
It is always a good idea when you have nowhere to go and even nothing to eat. I did so. My sister and I (just two of us) were at home and have nothing to eat for dinner. I decided to serve a super convenient food for two of us afterwards. I marinated boneless chicken breasts in 30 mins and all is done. But it is better when you pair with mashed or baked potatoes, or salad. But the laziness atackked me, that i was too lazy to bake potatoes.
- Italian Grill Marinade Mix (seasoning pckg)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- boneless chicken breast, halves
- In a big shallow plate, place the chicken in and mix the italian grill dressing, olive oil, and pinch of salt. Mix with clean hand to be spread evenly. Marinate in the refrigerator at least 30 minutes. (For best results, marinate overnight)
- Preheat the grill for high heat.
- Give lightly oil and grill chicken 4 minutes on each side, or until juices run clear.
- Serve it best with potatoes or salad.