Panang Curry Ramen
a simple curry with the gently texture organic ramen
Hi! Another platter i served. Let me tell ya the story behind. I bought a pack of Panang Curry paste at my last first term of my uni’s. Was around last december. Well, you might thinking how long it has been in my cabinet. Yes it was, nearly to 8 months. So pathetic. But I was lucky that i opened it recently and found out that the expired date is almost come! Wow. Then i planned to cook it as soon as i could, but since my final exam is coming, so i need to take care of it. My sister bought a pack of Hakubaku organic ramen which is an instant quick ramen. So, i paired it with my curry paste as well.
Anyway, let’s get involved!
Here’s what you need.
- You are required to put 5 to 6 tablespoons of olive oil and heat the pan over medium heat for 3 minutes. Put the diced onions in and fry for few minutes. Followed by the sausages and champignon mushroom.
- Spoon the curry paste into the pan and stir for a minute.
- Gradually,pour in the chicken stock as well as milk continuously.
- Then, add fresh red chilli and leeks together.
- Sprinkle pinch of salt and ground black pepper inside to taste.
- Simmer for 10 minutes and let the heat off.
- In the other pan, put the organic ramen (any pasta or substitues you like) into the boiling water for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Drain the ramen, spoon it with the curry sauce and sprinkle with the spring onions.
It’s done now and serves it in hot for best!