Seafood Cream Croquette
Check the video above!
Hi fellas! Here is another platter of felicity, named Seafood Cream Croquette. Dont be so flustered if the croquettes here is non-potatoes. You must be wondering what croquette not to use any potatoes ?
Well, cream is the way how i substitute. I actually learn this recipe from one of the article website, and good thing is, i try to made and done it well. So i am likely to share to you guys.
- Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 Onion
- 100gr Butter
- 125gr Crab Sticks (7 sticks)
- 200gr shrimps
- 1 sausage
- 500ml milk
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 tsp of sugar
- Prepare all the ingredients above and starting cut the onion, crab sticks, shrimps and sausages into slices and diced.
- Heat a sauté pan with about 3 to 4 tablespoon of Olive Oil inside. Put the diced onion and sauté it in 5 minutes until slightly brown.
- Add the crab sticks and sausages into the pan and mix well for 3 minutes.
- Give a pinch of salt and fresh ground black pepper in it.
- Set aside the dish in a plate.
- At the same pan or you might use the new one, heat the pan in medium and let the butter melt in couple of seconds.
- Put the all-purpose flour and stir well. When the texture is soft, pour the milk slowly and stir it until the texture is creamy. Give salt and ground black pepper to taste.
- Once the taste is suitable, put the onion-crabsticks-sausages that had been cooked earlier. Mix well.
- Then, put them in a box and bring the shrimps in! I prefer put it at last, bcz i don’t like the too-cooked taste of shrimps. Then freeze them for a day for a better texture, slightly solid.
- You can prepare all-purpose flour, eggs and breadcrumbs to fry the croquettes.
Now you’re done! I hope you enjoy this recipe and take a try. Have a happy tummy guys!